STAP Meeting - June 2018
The open session of the bi-annual STAP Meeting was held in connection with the 54th GEF Council and 6th GEF Assembly Meetings in Da Nang, Viet Nam.
The meeting was held in the Ariyana Ballroom 1A, Ariyana Convention Center, on the grounds of the Furama Resort. The open session featured the following list of presentations, with discussions on: Climate Risk Screening, Environmental Security, Circular Economy, and Local Commons; Global Benefits. You may access these presentations below.
- Feedback for GEF/STAP on Climate Screening Tools, presented by Rosina Bierbaum, STAP Chair
- Environmental Security: Dimensions and Priorities, presented by Blake Ratner, STAP Panel Member for International Waters
- Circular Economy
- The future food system - for human health and a healthy planet, presented by Ralph Sims, STAP Panel Member for Climate Change Mitigation
- Plastics pollution and the GEF, presented by Ricardo Barra, STAP Panel Member for Chemicals and Waste
- Local Commons for Global Benefits, presented by Brian Child, STAP Panel Member for Biodiversity