STAP Report to the 54th Meeting of the GEF Council
At the recent meeting of the 54th GEF Council, Dr. Rosina Bierbaum, STAP Chair, gave her presentation about STAP's work. Included in her presentation were details about the latest reports completed by STAP. These reports include:
- Integration to solve complex environmental problems
- Managing knowledge for a sustainable global future
- A future food system for healthy human beings, and a healthy planet
- Plastics and the circular economy
- Environmental security: dimensions and priorities
You may find Dr. Bierbaum's full report here.